*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise mentioned or hyperlinked, anything written, posted, or published in this site are of the author's.

Monday, October 7, 2013

No movies. No life.

It's been weeks now.

I'm being deprived of watching movies.

Not because of money, but because of time.

Due to time constraint brought about by projects and requisites for Finals (in school), I have no choice but to set aside my hobby for movie-marathon. And it's hard. It's like an addiction that I can't resist.

My movie-download client just kept on downloading my choice of movie day by day.
Movie theaters just kept on showing movies that I've been missing for weeks now. Sad.

I hope that after all of these, everything will just go smoothly so I could get extra time to watch movies. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment